Born on 31 December 1993 in Kyustendil.
Graduate from Kr. Sarafov NATFA in Prof. Stefan Danailov 's class in 2016. Actor at SPT, Varna since 2016.
Cast in the NATFA Training Drama Theatre:
- Cherub and the Dead Body by Ivan Vassilevich in Atelier after Zoyka's Apartment by Mikhail Bulgakov, staging by Prof. Stefan Danailov, directing by Dr. Sava Draguntchev and Rositsa Obreshkova
- A man under the hat in Heavenly Team by Djordje Lebovic and Alexander Obrenovich, staging by Prof. Stefan Danailov, directed by Dr. Sava Draguntchev
- Henry V, Himenay and Witch in the performance And Only That: Love! by William Shakespeare, directing by Dr. Sava Draguntchev and Rositsa Obreshkova
Cast as guest actor: Romani Duke and Sociologist in Who Should by Alexander Urumov, staging by Dimitar Stefanov, Stefan Kirov Drama Theater, Sliven
Casting in Varna State Puppet Theatre: Winnie the Pooh, Mozart in Love, Christmas Frolics, Orpheus, Autumn Magic Meadow, Christmas Slide, Western, Three Dioptres Happiness, Thumbelina etc.
Participation in TV and film productions:
-The Goat in 18, movie, producer Incoms Project, director Atanas Hristoskov
-The Footballer in Sex, Lies and TV, TV series, producer TV7, Sofia
Doubling: Ice Age 5, The High Spiderman, LoliRock , Blaze and the Monster Machines, Big Time Rush at Alexandra Audio, Sofia
-Special Prize for contemporary stage interpretation of Shakespeare's characters in the show And Only That: Love! by William Shakespeare, directed by Dr. Sava Draguntchev and Rositsa Obreshkova at the 35th International Festival of the Russian Institute of Cinematography - VGIK, Moscow, Russia
-Scholarship for high achievement and excellence from the Union of Bulgarian Artists in and First Investment Bank
- Varna Prize 2017 to the team of the performance Winnie the Pooh after A. Milne, directed by Biserka Kolevska
- The Grand Prix "The Golden Dolphin" is bestowed to Varna State Puppet Theatre, Bulgaria for the visual performance based on motifs from ancient mythology „ORPHEUS”. Director – Boian Ivanov, stage design and costumes – Svila Velichkova, choreography – Tatyana Sokolova, music - Hristo Namliev, video mapping: Todor Todorov at 17th International Puppet Festival “The Golden Dolphin”, Varna, 2017